Spring is our main season and is highly competitive but we build our program around new players so they can jump in, join the family and grow with the team.
· Early Registration (until Dec. 18th) fee is $260. After December 18th, registration fee is $285.
· Registration fee includes a practice pinnie, reversible jersey, shooter shirt and shorts.
· Practice is typically twice a week with games on Saturdays.
· The season runs from the late January to the beginning of May. No games over GCPS spring break.
· Games are typically played at area Gwinnett County Parks.
IMPORTANT 2023 SPRING LACROSSE DATES
November 14th: Registration Opens
December 18th: Early Registration Closes
January 8th: Registration Closes
January 23rd: Practices Begin
TBD: Mandatory GLL Sports Physicals (We hold onsite during practices)
February 4th: Jamboree Games (Scrimmages)
February 11th: First Games
April 1st thru 9th: No Games - GCPS Spring Break
April 22nd: Playoffs Begin
May 6th: Championships
** All boys will need new NOSCAE approved shoulder pads for the Spring 2022 Lacrosse season.
Equipment can be purchased in a starter kit at SportStop.com, Lax.com, Dick's Sporting Goods, Academy Sports, or Play It Again Sports. If you have any questions about equipment, please reach out to email@example.com and we will be glad to help.
Parkview Youth Lacrosse is a bunch of volunteers whose mission is to grow the game of lacrosse in our neighborhoods by teaching our players the fundamentals of lacrosse while making it fun and providing opportunities to grow as both a player and young person along the way. We believe that teamwork and sportsmanship are foundations to this growth and pursue them in all practices and games.
Parkview Youth Lacrosse is the lacrosse program of the Mountain Park Athletic Association (MPAA) and a member of the Gwinnett Lacrosse League (GLL) and will be governed by the MPAA By-laws and follow the Rules and Regulations of the GLL.