Spring 2017 Baseball Leagues
- 2017 Spring Baseball Registration is OPEN! Registration closes January 31st at midnight or until a league fills up. Several leagues are close to selling out. Tryout Schedule: BASEBALL Saturday, February 4th
- T-Ball 4U- No Tryouts
- T-Ball 6U- Last name A-M 10:00-11:30 Field 1
- T-Ball 6U- Last name N-Z 11:30 – 1:00 Field 1
- PW Coach Pitch 7U 1:00 – 3:00 Field 2
- PW Kid Pitch 8U 3:00 – 4:30pm Field 2
- Minor 10U 10:00 – 12:00 Noon Field 5
- Major 12U 10:00 – 12:00 Noon Field 7
- Pony 14U 11:00 – 1:00pm JB Williams Field
- Colt 19U 9:00 – 11:00am JB Williams Field
Tee Ball 4U will give our youngest athletes the opportunity to learn the game of baseball with kids of similar age while providing them a real game experience. Ages 3 and 4.
Tee Ball Coach Pitch – Although the league will have similar rules as in the past (the tee will still be available), the focus will be placed on hitting off the coach’s pitch and beginning to developing strong defensive skills. Ages 5 and 6.
Pee Wee League is two defined leagues. Pee Wee Coach Pitch and Pee Wee Kid Pitch.
The Pee Wee Coach Pitch League is designed for 7 year olds. The focus of this league is building stronger hitting skills, developing player pitchers for the first time, and continuing to build on the defensive skills developed at the Tee Ball Coach Pitch level. 7 year olds.
The Pee Wee Kid Pitch League features all kid pitch for the first time. Kids will pitch to kids the entire game. The league is designed for our 8 year olds. The focus of this league will be on developing our future pitchers in the program. It will also provide an opportunity for our young hitters to become confident at the plate against an opposing player pitcher. 8 year olds.
Minor –ages 9-10
Major – ages 11-12
Pony – ages 13-14
Colt – ages 15-19